Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fashion / Hair / Makeup

 
Fall Fashion 2013 Trends
 
I have a serious love for fall and an even more passionate love for fall fashion.  Here are a few of the trends that I'm digging right now and some of the pieces I have purchased that coincide with these trends.  I will include links as to where I purchased items and will do a look book if anyone is interested.  ENJOY! (Dresslink Haul).  
 
1. Open Cardigans-  I love this comfy trend and how it can be dressed up or down.  The tribal look is still in and I am so excited.  Forever21 Cardigan  ($24) the cardigan I purchased from Dresslink ($8.88)






     
    2. Flannel Shirts- Grab your school colors and wear this tailgating favorite.  Flannel shirts are casually cool with jeans but how cool are they with a black leather skirt and booties.  Go for it!  This J. Crew flannel is $89.50 while this Dresslink version is less than $10


     
    3. Leather touches- Pairing really soft and girly blouses with a leather skirt is a way to toughen up a look and still stay inside your comfort zone.  Loving the leather touches.  These leather shorts from Nasty Gal are $68 dollars while the skirt I purchased was $7.50 from Dresslink.  Don't have to spend a lot on trends.
     


     


     
    4. Black and White- There is something about black and white that is so effortlessly chic.  I grabbed a few pieces and I cannot wait to wear them with colored jeans or pencil skirts. 
    Francesca's has a great selection of this season's neutral look!  Check it out, great prices and sales too! Since this is a Dresslink haul, I got these tops for all under $8 ea.





     
     Polka dot blouse
     
    5. Last but not least, statement accessories- Chunky  necklaces, infinity scarves, bold bracelets, colored clutches........oh my, it's endless! I got mine all for under $5!!
     
     
     
     
     
     
    That is it for now.  If you have any questions please leave a comment below.  I am overall satisfied with my Dresslink haul and the first time you order with them you get 20% off your total. 
     
    Hope you enjoyed!!
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    1 comment: